Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello!


Welcome to my new blog!  I have had so much fun planning and trying to find ways to make birthday parties, Christmas parties and baby showers cute yet not blow the budget.  It's funny how I can spend so much more than a dollar at the dollar store!  So I try to reduce, reuse and recycle or purchase items that will be able to be used again and again.

Here are some of the party on a penny ideas I've come up with so far...


CHRISTMAS 2010
 For Christmas this year I took the photos out of the frames of our entry coat shelf and put in these letters spelling "Merry Christmas".  Cost= $0
This is a piece of plywood I found in the dumpster which I painted with chalkboard paint ($4.99), chalk (my kids had some already) and I just wrote the first lines of different Christmas carols.  I also hung snowflakes I found at the dollar store to add some Christmas flare ($1.00 x 4=$4.00).  Cost=$8.99


WILD FOR BABY Baby Shower







No comments:

Post a Comment